If you had just one weekend to spend accelerating your business, what would it look like? here's our guess:
Advisors: You'd want to hitch your wagon to those who have gone before you -- and they've got the bumps & bruises to show for it. They're also approachable, good listeners, and equal parts business & heart.
A Clear Plan: Feedback, strategy, advice, some actual steps here. You'd want clarity, a plan of attack you can't wait to dive into all laid out in black & white.
Connections: Because doing this alone is hard, and talking to your dog will only take you so far. You need sisterhood, support & a tight-knit community of fellow CEOs you can talk to for years to come.
Alignment: Sometimes business & life have this way of beating us up, much like our spines get out of whack thanks to gravity. You need to come back to home base, find your center, and simply put, feel amazing.
Motivation & Fun: You didn't start your business to carry around a whole bunch of dread, overwhelm & drudgery. Ditch the procrastination & find that spark you've been searching for.
A Place You Can Be Truly Seen: Putting your vision out in the world is both courageous and terrifying, but that doesn’t mean you’re doing it wrong (promise!) You need both strategies & the soul to push past the scary and leap into the courageous. This whole bravery thing is way easier when we do it together.
Are we in the ballpark? yep, it's our dream weekend too. don't miss the very first bizdom retreat.
1 spot left
Don't get us wrong, we love the internet. But if you ask us, we're long overdue for some "in real life" connection.
Let's fix that. Meet us in Austin, Texas for an epic retreat.
it all started with 2 business friends and 1 podcast...
In case you missed it, Megan Hale & Steph Crowder created the Business Wisdom Series, lovingly (accidentally!) referred to as "Bizdom", in episodes 90-99 of the Courage & Clarity Podcast.
Our goal was simple: we're already two biz besties who share all of our wisdom with each other pretty much every day. We decided to take these conversations out from behind the scenes, and answer real questions from our listeners with equal parts mindset and action.
The results? Pure magic. But don't take it from us. Here's what real listeners had to say:
"Chicken & waffles. Tacos & margaritas. This pretty much sums up how well Steph and Megan go together in the Business Wisdom Series. It's the big picture heart & soul combined with nitty gritty practical advice that put this at the very top of my podcast playlist." - Marianne S.
"For me the 'Bizdom' series is the grown up version of getting invited to the cool girls sleep over party and talking about boys!" - Tanya E.
"FINALLY, two accomplished, seasoned entrepreneurs having the most thoughtful - almost transcendental! -conversation surrounding our biggest questions that actually make a newer creative to the scene feel less overwhelmed & intimidated. Thank you Steph & Megan for filling such a need with your own unique twist & enthusiasm, where I feel like I'm sitting in on a conversation with two close friends!" - Chrissy P.
"You’re putting into words what’s on my mind, and it feels like a convo I’d have with my biz friend Caitlin! It's reassuring to hear that I’m not alone in what I’m thinking and to not get that feeling that comes sometimes after listening to an interview that I’m not moving fast enough or accomplishing as much as the next person." - Katherine F.
With our powers combined, we're on a mission to help you create a business you love while feeling deeply connected to people + your purpose. Let us show you how.
Here's just a taste of what you can expect from this experience:
Incredible lakeside lodging with stunning views: Your enrollment includes 2 nights, Friday & Saturday, at a gorgeous home in Austin, Texas with plenty of space for gathering, learning & resting.
Prep Workbook: Before the retreat, you'll receive a Pre-Retreat Workbook designed to fully prep your brain for all this bizdom. Includes 1 page "Your Business Snapshot" guide so we can get a 360* view for coaching.
Business Hot Seats: We'll spend much of the weekend diving deep into each business in a group setting. You'll discover where you're stuck & get clear action steps to move forward. Mastermind with fellow attendees as you hear their hot seat sessions -- and learn more than you ever imagined.
Workshop-Style Lessons with Megan & Steph: In addition to group coaching during hot seats, Megan & Steph will provide powerful "teachable moments" to tie it all together.
Professional Photography: Think lifestyle snaps of you in work and play mode with your new business BFFs, plus images you can use for whatever you like.
Gourmet Personal Chef: All of your meals are provided, and you'll be eating like queens. All this learning requires some major brain food -- and we've got you totally covered.
Bonus Follow-Up Coaching: A few weeks after our retreat, we'll see you again for a bonus group coaching to solidify your commitments and keep you on track.
Sisterhood, Strategy & Sustenance: This weekend is all about equal parts wild and holy, courage and clarity. It's community. It's action. It's belief. And it's going to be amazing.
here's what you get:
✔️ Pre-Retreat Business Wisdom Workbook
✔️ Luxurious Lodging for 2 Nights in Beautiful Lakehouse in Austin, Texas
✔️ Individual Business "Hot Seats" with Action Steps
✔️ Mini-Workshop "Teachable Moments" from Steph & Megan
✔️ All Gourmet Meals Provided by Personal Chef
✔️ Professional Photography
✔️ 1 Bonus Follow-Up Group Coaching Call
1 spot left
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When is the retreat happening?
- The retreat will begin on Friday, October 5th. You're welcome to arrive as early as 3:30pm, and you'll want to arrive by 4pm. The retreat will wrap up on Sunday, October 7th by 10am. If you're flying, you'll want to come into Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Our house is on Lake Travis, located an hour from the airport and we will be including shared Uber rides to the residence in your ticket price. Plan your Friday flight arrival no later than 2pm, and your flight departure no earlier than 1pm Sunday.
- What does my enrollment include? What's not covered?
- With your purchase, you get 2 nights lodging at our beautiful location, a ride from the airport to the house, all your gourmet meals, professional photography, special surprises, hang-time with amazing fellow female entrepreneurs, and a rejuvenating weekend of personalized business coaching with Steph and Megan.
- How do I know if this retreat is for me / What if I don't feel far enough in my business?
- This retreat is for you if you resonate with the Business Wisdom Series, have an open mind & heart, and are willing to trust the process and give it your all. It is NOT for you if you aren't ready to open yourself up to feedback and coaching that will change your life. You do not have to be far in business at all -- even if you're just getting started, this is for you. Your willingness to learn and dig deep is the only pre-requisite.
- What are the sleeping arrangements?
- The house has space to sleep all of us very comfortably. Bed choices are first come, first serve. King and queen beds may be shared. If you'd like to see photos, hop over to the Courage & Clarity Community on Facebook and search "Bizdom"!
- Do you offer refunds?
- We understand that life happens and plans change. If you need a refund 60 days before the event, we will refund your payment in full. Beyond the 60 day window, please understand that we only have space for 14 women on this retreat. Your place in the experience prevents us from sharing this space with other attendees. In lieu of attending the retreat, you may exchange your payment for services with Megan or Steph (your choice.)
- I'm a guy. Can I come?
- We absolutely LOVE our man fans and welcome you into our communities with open arms. Due to the intimacy of shared sleeping space, this particular weekend retreat is for ladies only.
we know you have tons of choices when it comes to retreats & conferences.
Here's why we think you should pick this one.
If you're reading this, you probably already know the value of in-person connection and how life-giving it is to hug cool humans beyond the realm of virtual.
Around here, we believe that face-to-face learning can give you an inside track for growth -- in your business, and in your whole life.
Here's what makes us special: If you've listened to the Business Wisdom Series, you might already feel like we just get you. That's because we ARE you. We aren't experts preaching from the top of some mountain.
We are two experienced, down-to-earth business ladies who will push you hard and hug you harder. We know this weekend is an investment of both your dollars and your time. You'll likely have to get on planes and leave your babies (human and fur), your spouse, the comfort of your safe space.
But there's something about getting uncomfortable in a sacred space that will take you to a new level. If you're feeling like you're ready to bust out of the safety cocoon and spread your wings, we can't wait to show you how much this weekend will be worth every last penny.
We can't wait to welcome you to Texas for real life hugs, tacos & major business momentum.
BTW, Have We Met?
I'm Megan Hale, a former psychotherapist and founder of Wild & Holy -- a vibrant community of coaches, therapists, helpers, & healers committed to having their own breakthroughs so they can show up braver and help others have their own.
Through intimate retreats, group mentorship programs, and 1:1 coaching, I hold powerful space and deep soulful wisdom for women to step forward in their next phase of leadership to thrive in their lives, relationships, and careers.
I do my own digging and encourage my clients to do theirs as well. It’s one part Wild and one part Holy and in my world, it’s the solution to everything.
I'm Steph Crowder -- host of the Courage & Clarity Podcast, co-host of the Fizzle Show, and experienced business coach.
I know what it feels like to watch subscriber numbers climbing by the thousand, people raising their hands to be coached by me, downloads going up… but it wasn't always this way.
I used to feel like I had an idea or a message that was just out of my reach, every time I tried to put my hands on it, it would slip away.
I'm not some guru or marketing goddess. I'm right here in the trenches with you, happy to walk next to you and spill everything I've learned. So are you ready for more courage and clarity?