Think you've heard all there is to hear about "target market" and "picking a niche"?
I thought I had too, until this conversation with Amanda.
Before you skip this episode because you're tired of the same advice (seriously, I feel you!), you have to hear from Amanda. Talk about a totally refreshing and clear approach to this murky, complex subject.
In this episode Amanda lays out:
- a 6 month roadmap for using a specific target market to power up your business
- how to approach target market if you feel your business can help everyone
- what to do if picking a target market makes you feel "stuck in a box"
- how to keep your potential customers' "BS meter" from going off when they find you
- how to get the right people to your website... and turn them into real customers
- exactly how to create attractive email opt-in offers & the process for keeping new readers engaged
Seriously, there's so much here in this conversation and Amanda generously holds nothing back.
Are you putting this framework to use? I'd love to hear about it! Find me on social media (@stephcrowder_) or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know!