Part 2 of the Meaningful Work Series is here! If you missed the first episode, here's where to find it: How to Make a Living Doing Something You Actually Like.
Today we're blowing the doors off of the Courage part of Courage & Clarity. And guys, there is so much I want to share with you about vision...
WE NEED VISION. Strategy, tools & tactics get all the glory, but even the best map in the world can't get you to your destination if you don't know where the heck you're going!
In this deep-dive into Vision, aka the "Courage" half of Courage & Clarity, we're dissecting 5 parts:
- Why we NEED vision & inspiration (psst, it's not all "fluff"!)
- The dangers of inspiration overload (and how to avoid them)
- The DNA of Meaningful Work in 4 puzzle pieces
- Setting Goals that Don't Suck
- Using vision to overcome your biggest obstacle: DOUBT