Season 3 of the podcast is HERE! I'm so excited to bring you yet another series of mind-blowing interviews with some of the most inspiring and savvy minds the internet has to offer.
With me today I have Reina Pomeroy, a life and biz success coach who emphasizes heart based business. She helps people pinpoint what's most important to them so they can become the go-to expert in their industry.
Reina has become a great internet friend of mine ever since I was interviewed on her podcast, Creative Empire, which she runs with Christina Scalera who you heard from back in Season 1.
Reina has a big heart, she's really fun to talk to, she's incredibly relatable and I really think you're going to enjoy this COURAGE story where she tells us all about her winding path to what she does today.
We're talking about:
- How Reina felt her identity as an outgoing creative was ripped from her when she was a new mama trying to juggle work
- how to discover your values -- the things you must have to make you happy -- and find work that honors them instead of compromising
- How to step back from your current reality enough to see your situation clearly
- The value of a "bridge job" and some criteria for finding the right one for you
- Why jumping straight to results and answers right away might not be the best strategy when it comes to finding your path