Welcome to the second conversation I'm having with Reina Pomeroy, the life and biz success coach behind Reina & Co who emphasizes heart based business. She helps people pinpoint what's most important to them so they can become the go-to expert in their industry.
We're diving deep into Reina's area of expertise, which is visibility -- aka, how to show people you actually exist, and be known as a go-to expert in your industry.
In this episode Reina is going to teach us two of her signature strategies -- she'll tell us about her Social Glue Coffee Chats, as well as how she implements verticals in her business to dictate what she's really about and provide value around those subjects.
Reina's teaching us:
- How to figure out what you want to be known for
- One simple and powerful tactic you can use today to start making a name for yourself (all you need are the email addresses of your family & friends)
- How to make your business idea jump out at you
- Handling "cliquey vibes" in Facebook groups or other places you might be hanging out
- The concept of verticals in our businesses and how we can use them to plan content and show up as professionals
“You don’t need all the fancy schmancy stuff in order to do visibility well.”
“When you are very clear about what you do, the competition doesn’t exist.”