This week I'm thrilled to welcome my friend & fellow mastermind group member, Megan Hale!
Megan focuses on spiritual development & relationship coaching, and she also has a brand new podcast called Wild & Holy Radio. Before that, she hosted a podcast called The Enoughness Revolution for 150+ episodes (!)
This episode is veers into some unchartered territory here on the Courage & Clarity podcast, and I love it.
We're talking about spirituality, but it's now what you think.
If you consider yourself even remotely spiritually inclined, but perhaps you've dealt with frustration and helplessness in a more traditional religious setting (um, hand raised over here), I think you will love Megan & this conversation.
In this Courage episode, you'll hear:
- How Megan made the crazy decision to close her successful podcast & start over
- What spirituality can teach us about business
- How to get out of your own way and let the process guide you (hint: it feels AMAZING)
- How to tap into the feeling that you've already arrived at your goal
- What to do to resolve discomfort, fear and anxiety, in business & in life