This week on the podcast we're welcoming course creator & long-time Fizzler, Janelle Allen!
As an Instructional Designer, she's trained to identify and solve learning gaps. She builds world-class online courses that gets results for her clients' businesses.
In this Courage episode, you'll hear:
- The story of how Janelle built a 6 figure instructional design agency
- ... and the difficult decision to close that agency to pursue curiosity instead
- How emails & comments Janelle received became clues about her future
- What janelle did for the first year before ever creating her first course
- How Janelle fused her natural skill with the needs of her followers
- The balance between "pressure to succeed" and "space to create" — how much financial runway should you have before making a new leap?