It's the moment you've been waiting for -- we're going DEEP into the topic of course creation with a total expert.
Janelle Allen is an Instructional Designer, which is code for "this lady really knows what it takes to create courses that make customers say 'YES!' instead of 'Meh.'"
If you're interested in creating courses, or maybe you've even tried but feel things could have gone better, this episode is for you.
In this Clarity episode, you'll hear:
- The HOW behind creating courses that change lives
- WHY we have so much resistance towards truly listening to our customers before taking action
- Where to start before you ever launch a killer course
- The concept of "backwards design", which helps you reverse-engineer courses that really work
- Real examples of what a good "learning goal" sounds like
- The danger of "fuzzy goals" and how they majorly turn customers off
- Things you probably think matter, but DON’T