It's been a while since I set my microphone down and asked you exactly what you'd like to hear, so this week's episode is dedicated to just that: it's my Fall 2017 Q+A episode!
You guys asked some awesome questions, and as I listened back to the recording I thought "man, this is like 5 episodes packed into one!"
In this special Q+A episode, you'll hear me talk about:
- Exactly how my target audience has changed over time (and what you can learn from this evolution)
- A painfully honest look into my "morning routine" (spoiler alert: I really don't have one, and there's something that works better for me instead)
- What to do when you feel like things aren't going your way & where I turn when I need answers
- How to set up your life when you work from home to avoid feeling like a hot mess all day
- How my goals have changed in the last 5 years, and how this shift has shaken me (eek, this one was kinda scary to tell you about!)