Today on the show, Arianna Taboada is back for her Clarity episode -- she's dropping 4 major ingredients we need to cook up the perfect maternity leave.
I'm so lucky to work with two dudes who wanted to do anything & everything to support my transition, but honestly, I didn't really know what to ask for.
We made it work pretty darn well over at Fizzle, but I truly wish I'd had this episode before my little bundle of joy came along.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to figure out how much business help you're actually going to need as a new mom
- What you need to know about delegating, BEFORE you go into labor
- How to know exactly what you're going to need, and how to actually ask for it
- The key to a less-bumpy transition back to work
- And a bonus: what's working for *me* 18 months in!
Here's where to grab Arianna's free workbook: http://bit.ly/expectingentrepreneur