It’s been a year since I started podcasting and here we are, already on our 76th episode! In this episode I'm on the mic solo, sharing the exact evolution of my workflow & processes over time. I'm also revealing one of my grand plans for the next few weeks.
If you're running a podcast, planning to get into podcasting, or honestly creating content of any kind, this is definitely going to be a great episode for you.
Nine big things that I've learned in my first year of podcasting:
- First lesson: Sponsorship is not all it’s cracked up to be / sponsorship is not everything
- Second lesson: Know when to hand it off
- Third lesson: The power of batching content
- Fourth lesson: Having a mix of guest interviews and solo shows
- Fifth lesson: Creating community
- Sixth lesson: Making an outline and making it powerful
- Seventh lesson: Giving away the farm
- Eighth lesson: Making people feel special
- Ninth lesson: Not being afraid to grow
- Bonus lesson: Keeping it simple
"When you get a great idea, you share, you build, and you use it to create a community."
"Don't be afraid to grow."