Meet Jacqueline Fisch, copywriter, editor, author and fellow Chicagoan!
Jacq is a member of the Courage and Clarity community and a listener of the show, and it feels like a special treat to dive deep with a member of our tribe.
In this episode, you’ll discover the crazy twist that prompted her to go full steam ahead with her writing business despite being a wife, mother to 2 kids, and full-time employee for 13 years.
Then, in the Clarity half, she's sharing 5 concrete steps to growing a hustle -- WITHOUT hating yourself and making your family crazy in the process.
First up in the Courage half, you'll hear:
- All about Jacq's business and how she earns her living
- What it was like to get laid off THREE times in 5 years (two of those times was the same company!)
- Huge lessons she learned after being laid off and these have shaped her work today
Then in Clarity, we're diving into:
- How time tracking can add firepower to your productivity
- Exactly how to set up boundaries
- What to do with the extra money you make from your new side hustle
- The importance of talking about your big dream and telling lots of people
- How to find gratitude, even when it feels crazy
"People buy the transformation, they don't really buy the buzz words."
"Hours don't lie."
"Don't put a ton of effort into things that aren't important." -Tim Ferriss
"Get the good stuff done so you can get out and do what you want to do."
- Jacq's Blog Post
- Fizzle - https://fizzle.co/courage
- Toggle - https://toggl.com
- Courage and Clarity on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/courageandclarity