Running your own business on your own terms is awesome and everything but ... what about balance?
It's a question we get all the time, and if we're honest, it's something we're wrestling with all the time ourselves.
In this episode of the Business Wisdom Series, Steph & Megan set out to answer listener Amber's three different questions about this very tricky topic:
1. The balance between "what I really wanna be doing" and "what I need to do first"
2. The balance between in person and online business, especially when you don't have many clients in either area
3. The daily balance, and what a "balanced" schedule might even look like for an experienced entrepreneur
- Fizzle - get a month free!
- 5 Day Challenge: Plan Your Most Productive Week Ever - Sign up!
- Ask a question on the show
- Fizzle.co - Finding the Balance Between Being Creative and Getting Sh*t Done
- Courage and Clarity - Two Types Of Money You Need To Be Earning In Your Business, Starting Today with Jessica Eley
- Wild & Holy Radio - The "How" will follow the "Why"
- Mari Andrew's Instagram
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- You Squared by Price Pritchett