Meet Jen Rao, new online business builder, Canadian nomad, one of my students AND my virtual assistant!
I recently asked my listeners what they wanted to hear more of on the Courage and Clarity Podcast. Many of you requested more episodes that feature business builders who were still in their early stages. There’s something so comforting and inspiring to hear stories from women maybe only one or two steps ahead from where you are.
Jen is right there with you, she launched her blog in April of this year. Then in August something cool happened, one of her articles went viral.
Guys, she literally went from blogging to crickets to having an audience. You’re going to love to hear the before and after numbers!
In Jen’s courage episode you’ll hear:
- Why she decided to sell her home and most of her possessions to travel full-time
- How she finances her life and travels without putting undue pressure on her growing online business
- Why identifying how you want to feel in life can be the catalyst to make real change
- How she got clear on her business idea after months of “procrasti-learning” and too many ideas
In her clarity episode we dive into:
- The lead up to one of her posts being featured on a big player in her niche’s own site
- How she made sure she was ready for an influx of traffic even when she didn't know if it would happen
- Why it’s so important to keep showing up, even when you’re not sure when, where or how your first or next big break is going to happen
This episode is for any listeners out there discouraged that they aren’t seeing their work gain traction. You never know when those magic moments are going to happen, and it’s up to us to keep showing up and putting in the work!