I'm so excited to be back on the microphone today!
Before we kick off Season 2 (it's DEEP in progress right now!), I thought we could take a step back and digest the jam-packed episodes of Season 1.
I wanted to turn the mic over to you guys to see what you'd like me to go deeper on, and you asked some great Q's that I'm ready to A for ya (a few of these lovely guests even chimed in to help!)
Here are some big things we get into today, as requested by you guys!
- What you need to know about starting a podcast (my experience with this show so far!)
- How to get past bad days
- What to do about jealousy + comparison in business
- Criteria for truly excellent morning + evening routines
- How to manage multiple revenue streams at once
- What to do about spouses / partners who aren't on board with your business
- Tips for engaging with your community as you grow your social media
- Fizzle: 5 weeks FREE for C+C listeners!
- 3 Essential Podcast Launch Tips
- Power Your Podcast with Storytelling, a course with Alex Blumberg
- Productivity Planner
- More about the pomodoro method
- Romance & Revenue: Big Relationship Tips for Entrepreneurs (Fizzle Show ep. 55)
- Minimum Viable Income
- How to Spend $40 a Month on Facebook Ads that Actually Work with Claire Pelletreau
- Claire's eBook, Bullseye