Welcome to Episode 6! It's the second half of my conversation with Claire Pelletreau, a brilliant Facebook Ads consultant.
I have a feeling this episode will become a fast favorite for anyone interested in experimenting with Facebook ads... and if that's you, you're going to want to grab your notebook for this one, because Claire gets specific and practical in this one. There are so many things you're going to want to try after this conversation!
Here's what Claire's throwing down for us in this episode:
- 3 big Facebook Ad strategies entrepreneurs at any level need to know about
- How to hone in on customers who are more likely to buy your products or services
- How to create ads that intentionally and strategically grow your email list
- How to authentically show up in front of people who don't know you -- and win them over
- How your ads are an investment in learning tons about your customer base & their big problems
- ... and, my favorite part: how Claire would spend just $40 a month on Facebook Ads!
So whether you've played with Facebook ads or you're a total newbie, whether you're a seasoned business builder or a brand new entrepreneur with little more than an idea, there's something for you in this conversation.
I have to admit, before this conversation I regarded Facebook Ads with total skepticism, thinking of them as money pits yielding murky results. Claire reveals that there is so much more to this strategy than hoping to make money off of ads. You'll have to listen to see what I mean!
So let's get into it -- we're talking about key Facebook ad strategies and where to spend your money for the best results!